We’re proud of our team.
At Maven Lane, we pride ourselves on offering care from such highly skilled and experienced Early Childhood Educators. If you have your ECE and you’re looking for opportunities in Vernon, please apply for one of our postings or send your resume so we have it on file.
Canada’s 3rd largest Early Learning Centre, under one roof, is seeking Infant/Toddler and Early Childhood Educators/Assistants to join our quickly growing team. Maven Lane is a non-profit society and registered charity that has been serving the Vernon community since 1994. Maven Lane offers 12 unique programs holding a solid reputation for early learning, to over 276 children between the ages of 9 months and 12 years old. We are dedicated to providing leading edge, high quality education, care and recreation for children from infancy though elementary school. We support the local community by providing much-needed long term and reliable child care, stable employment opportunities, and leadership in professional early learning.
We are looking for passionate and professional Infant/Toddler and Early Childhood Educators who are committed to contributing to children, families, teammates and the community that surrounds us.
- Knowledge of the Emergent Curriculum approach to learning
- License to Practice as an IT and/or ECE and/or ECEA
- IT/ECE Diploma or courses an asset
- Criminal Record Check
- First Aid certificate – meeting requirements for provincial Child Care Regulations
- Doctors medical note verifying applicant is physically, mentally and emotionally fit to work with children
- Ability to work respectfully and collaboratively with a team of fellow educators
- Ability to establish and maintain nurturing, positive relationships with children, staff and families.
Maven Lane Offfers:
- Competitive wages
- Continuing education funding
- Room for Advancement
- Annual holidays
- Personal Days
- Extended Health and Dental Package
- RRSP Contributions
There has never been a better time to join our team of early education professionals, please contact Jen McDonald.
Why join the team at Maven Lane?
- Feel at home in a warm environment with great families and supportive staff.
- Build your strengths and pursue your interests with funding and support for ongoing professional development.
- Work with the age group that suits you best since we offer care to all ages, from infants to 12-year olds.
- Employ a range of leading-edge early learning philosophies through our unique programs and enjoy the rewards of seeing your students shine.
- Spend more time with your own family, thanks to the four-day work week enjoyed by all of our Vernon ECE staff.
- Belong to a non-profit organization that’s been guided by the success and well-being of its families and staff since 1994.